|Two Nights Accommodation|
|Midweek: Monday - Thursday||$570|
|Weekend : Friday - Sunday||$670|
|Checkin: from 2pm|
|Checkout: by 11am|
Add a little extra....
We know it's boring but here's the fine print...
- Minimum two night stay.
- The Gallery accommodates one couple.
- Full payment is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Midweek rates are not available on Long Weekends or Public Holidays.
- For longer stays – please contact us for generous discounts.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm and the check-out is by 11.00am.
- A late checkout of midday can be offered at no cost, subject to availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa & Mastercard only.
- The accommodation is non-smoking.
- Unfortunately The Gallery is not suitable for children.
- There are some steps when accessing the cottage and also the bedroom.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
Booking conditions & cancellation policy
- Changing reservation dates
- Bushfires & Emergencies
Reservation date changes can only be made more than 7 days prior to the originally booked arrival date. Such date changes can only be advised by phone or email and acceptance by The Gallery B&B Olinda and is subject to alternative dates being available and at the same tariffs as originally charged. If the alternative date has a higher tariff, the difference must be paid to confirm the new date.
If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of the booked arrival date, no refund is applicable. Cancellations made more than 7 days from the booked arrival date, guests will receive a refund or voucher for a later date (valid for 12 months). If the alternative date has a higher tariff, the difference must be paid. Such date changes can only be advised by phone or email and acceptance by The Gallery and a $50 administrative fee will apply. Confirmed guests accept we are entitled to charge their credit card for any outstanding balance.
Unfortunately, in the rare event of a Code Red – Catastrophic Fire Danger Day being declared for our region, The Gallery must close and apply the following policy: • Guests due to check in on the Code Red day will be contacted by phone and advised that The Gallery will not be available. • Guests currently staying will be given the option to vacate the property prior to 5pm the evening before the Code Red day. • All guests that leave their accommodation prior to 5pm or have been advised not to check in will be issued with a voucher of value equal to the unused night/s of their stay. No administrative fee applies. We reserve the right to close The Gallery and in effect cancel your booking in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety, or because of the inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control. You will of course be issued with a voucher for a future stay. No administrative fee applies.