Your health is our priority. We have implemented procedures and protocols to minimise any risk to you from Covid-19. These include thorough touch point and property sanitisation for every stay and our cottage is self check-in. We use industry-best products from HY.GIENE Australia. The Dandenong Ranges offer open spaces, fresh air and many outdoor activities so it has never been a better time to holiday at home. If you have any concerns at all about staying at The Gallery, please don't hesitate to call us on 0407 522 860.
|Two Nights Accommodation|
|Midweek: Monday - Thursday||$550|
|Weekend : Friday - Sunday||$640|
|One Nights Accommodation*|
|Midweek: Monday - Thursday||$295|
|Weekend: Friday - Sunday||$355|
|Checkin: from 2pm|
|Checkout: by 11am|
*Single night bookings are subject to very limited availability
Cloudehill Gardens Mid Week Offer - Available Tuesday & Wednesday
$650 for 2 Nights plus Lunch at Seasons Restaurant
|Overlooking picturesque Cloudehill Gardens, Seasons Restaurant is an inviting dining experience throughout the year using the best and freshest local produce. Seasons is a fully licensed venue and has a changing wine list throughout the year of local wines provided by Olinda Cellars. The best bit - it's only 500m from The Gallery.
Cloudehill Gardens provide inspiration throughout the seasons; from spring bulb meadows, summer perennial borders and dramatic autumn foliage. The Diggers Garden Shop also has a wide range of plants on offer and specialises in Diggers signature heirloom seeds, cottage flowers and edible plants that are complemented by a range of flowering shrubs and cool climate trees.
Add a little extra....
We know it's boring but here's the fine print...
- The Gallery accommodates one couple.
- Two night bookings are preferred.
- Full payment is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Midweek rates are not available on Long Weekends or Public Holidays.
- For longer stays – please contact us for generous discounts.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm and the check-out is by 11.00am.
- A late checkout of midday can be offered at no cost, subject to availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa & Mastercard only.
- The accommodation is non-smoking.
- Unfortunately The Gallery is not suitable for children.
- There are some steps when accessing the cottage and also the bedroom.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
Booking conditions & cancellation policy
- Changing reservation dates
- Bushfires & Emergencies
Reservation date changes can only be made more than 7 days prior to the originally booked arrival date. Such date changes can only be advised by phone or email and acceptance by The Gallery B&B Olinda and is subject to alternative dates being available and at the same tariffs as originally charged. If the alternative date has a higher tariff, the difference must be paid to confirm the new date.
If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of the booked arrival date, no refund is applicable. Cancellations made more than 7 days from the booked arrival date, guests will receive a refund or voucher for a later date (valid for 12 months). If the alternative date has a higher tariff, the difference must be paid. Such date changes can only be advised by phone or email and acceptance by The Gallery and a $50 administrative fee will apply. Confirmed guests accept we are entitled to charge their credit card for any outstanding balance.
Unfortunately, in the rare event of a Code Red – Catastrophic Fire Danger Day being declared for our region, The Gallery must close and apply the following policy:
• Guests due to check in on the Code Red day will be contacted by phone and advised that The Gallery will not be available.
• Guests currently staying will be given the option to vacate the property prior to 5pm the evening before the Code Red day.
• All guests that leave their accommodation prior to 5pm or have been advised not to check in will be issued with a voucher of value equal to the unused night/s of their stay. No administrative fee applies.
We reserve the right to close The Gallery and in effect cancel your booking in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety, or because of the inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control. You will of course be issued with a voucher for a future stay. No administrative fee applies.