Take a closer look...
(one cottage just for two, exclusively for you)
- Cozy gas log fire for no fuss instant flames
- Stay connected with free WiFi or disconnect with books and magazines
- High definition TV, Netflix, DVD player and selection of DVD's
- Sound system with selection of CD’s and Bluetooth speaker.
- Garden views from every window
- Original artwork throughout
- Spacious bedroom with queen-sized bed
- Double spa bath with garden views
- 100% woollen quilt and choice of pillows
- Sheridan pure cotton sheets
- Cooktop, microwave and fridge
- Stylish crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Separate bathroom with shower
- Premium fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Quality toiletries
- Salon hair dryer
- Over an acre of gardens and lawns
- Private veranda with outdoor setting
- Rudy Jass Kinetic Sculpture www.jassdesign.com.au
- Off street parking
Breakfast ingredients are supplied so you can relax undisturbed.
We provide you with local free-range eggs, home-baked bread and locally smoked bacon. Your toughest decision of the day will be choosing from the range of cereals with organic milk, organic muesli, yoghurt, juice, freshly ground organic coffee and specialist organic teas, all included as part of your stay.
Sure, The Gallery looks good... but what about the things you don’t see!
We include the finest local breakfast produce we can source. We love to supply local, free-range, organic or fair trade products where we can. Our locally-made range of naturally enriched toiletries is designed for pampering and to also be gentle on the planet. No tiny disposable bottles here! We refill our convenient pump packs with wild lavender body wash and salon quality shampoo and conditioner, saving more than two hundred small plastic bottles going to landfill each year. Even the doormat is made from a mix of recycled plastic bottles and tyre rubber. And here are the things you really can't see:
- Solar panels, 100% green offset power and energy efficient lighting
- 100% natural wool carpet and doonas
- Reclaimed local floorboards and bench tops (the kitchen worktop once grew in a Melbourne garden)
- Plantation-grown FSC and recycled structural timber
- Locally made, double-glazed windows
- Insulated with petrochemical-free, fibre ecobatts (made from recycled bottles)
- Walls and ceiling finished with low VOC paints
- Locally designed and built 5 ½ star gas heating